GRP Panel Tanks are an ideal way to store water.
The panel tank is a modular system, which then enables a tank of any desired size to be assembled and constructed. These tanks are generally offered as Insulated or Non-Insulated.
Tanks can be installed at the ground level, basements, roofs or inside buildings as well. Typical applications include residential / office buildings, hotels, hospitals private homes as well as other building complexes.
There are numerous advantages of using GRP Panel Tanks. Some of them are:
FRP SMC assemble water tank is the new style water tank widely used in the international society. The constitution of the water tank SMC assemble water tank is assembled by SMC die pressing single plate, airproof material, metal constitution and tubing system. We can assemble the water tank of 0.125 cubic meter to 1500 cubic meters according to the user's needs. The normal water tank is designed following the criterion, while the special and big one ask for the special design.
- GRP Tanks are highly durable and can withstand heavy impact, weather, loads etc
- Excellent UV resistance characteristics and performance
- Option of Pre-insulated panels to avoid freezing
- Smooth mirror surface of the panels prevent dirt adhesion and bacterial growth
- No metal components are in contact with water. All assembly fixtures and accessories are on the outside
- Exclusive design of convex bottom panels with flexible rubber sealant is most effective against risk of leakage
- Repair and maintenance can be done externally without interrupting supply
- Partition inside tank allows continuous water supply during maintenance
- Flexible sizes and shapes by design could range from 1 m³ to 10,000 m³
- Can be relocated easily from one location to another several times
- Can easily be extended at any time as storage requirement increase
|Panel size||1mx1m, 0.5mx0.5m, 1mx0.5m|
|Thickness||5mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm; 5mm panel is special for water tank cover.|
|Panel Parameters||Tensile strength Mpa ≥ 70 Bending strength Mpa ≥ 100 Barcol hardness ≥ 60 Water absorption % ≤ 1.0% Fiber glass content % ≥ 25|