Enamel Coated Hot Water Tanks
A major advantage of the sectional Tank design is that it facilitates easyhandling and transportation over long Distances to remote areas, regardless Of the final dimensions of the Assembled unit. Assembly on site is Quickly achieved without the need for Sophisticated tooling. In this way premanufactured Storage facilities having A capacity even in excess of 15 000 Cubic meters, can be provided for a Vast variety of applications regardless Of the location of the site.
Industrial applications of vitreous enamel are hot water tanks, silos/tanks, heat exchangers and Chemical vessels. For these products, the vitreous enamelled steel is chosen from an engineering Point of view because of the combination of following excellent technical properties:
- Inorganic chemical resistance over a wide pH-range
- Excellent organic chemical resistance.
- Temperature resistance till high temperatures
- Very smooth, non reactive and non sticky surface
- Scratch and abrasion resistance
- Physiological safe
- No bacteriological growth
- Strength of the enamelled steel