- Inorganic chemical resistance over a wide pH-range
- Excellent organic chemical resistance.
- Temperature resistance till high temperatures
- Very smooth, non reactive and non sticky surface
- Scratch and abrasion resistance
- Physiological safe
- No bacteriological growth
- Strength of the enamelled steel
Bolted steel tanks/silos are made in two steps: The vitreous enamelled panels are shaped, enamelled And carefully packed in the enamel work shop and the tank/silo itself is erected in situ. In this way, The silo/tank is very fast constructed. This is a big advantage against concrete silos/tanks. Another Practical advantage is the possibility to remodel, extend and dismantle a bolted silo/tank. Besides of the wall panels, it is also possible to enamel floor panels and roof panels. In this way, the Complete silo/tank is made out of the same material.
A major advantage of the sectional Tank design is that it facilitates easyhandling and transportation over long Distances to remote areas, regardless Of the final dimensions of the Assembled unit. Assembly on site is Quickly achieved without the need for Sophisticated tooling. In this way premanufactured Storage facilities having A capacity even in excess of 15 000 Cubic meters, can be provided for a Vast variety of applications regardless Of the location of the site.
- He Bei Cheng Da FRP Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier
- Hebei, China
- Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company, Individuals/SOHO
- Main Products: FRP Pressure Vessels, FRP Tanks, GRP Pipe, Plastic Pipe&Fittings, Fiberglass Pipe, Glassfiber Reinforced Plastic, FRP Membrane Housings, FRP Pipe, PVC Fills, FRP Water Tanks
- OEM/ODM Service: No