Key-Lock Gre Pipes and Fittings
- GRP/FRP /GRE Pipes
- 37 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
General characteristics of the piping:
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and long service life.
- Superior Flow characteristics.
- Low paraffin's and solid buil-up.
- Installation cost much lower than steel.
- Installation unaffected by weather conditions.
- The pipes weight about ¼ the weight of steel.
- Fast and reliable installation. API 8 RD EUE Threads and 4 TPI available.
- Operational pressures in line pipe, tubing and casing up to 3500 PSI.
- Exceptional performance against pressures and high capacity load.
Uses of GRE:
- Transport lines.
- Line for chemical disposal.
- Injections lines.
- Lines for gathering and gas transportation.
- Line for universal insolutions and water injection in mines.
- Acid transportation.
- Line for recirculation.
- Production wells, Tubing and casing.
- Line for chemical transportation.
- Water injection, tubing and casing.
- Line for disposal formation waters.