Film Fill Designed for Factory-Assembled, Drift Eliminator of Various Brand
|FOB Price:||US $1.6-2.5 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $1.6-2.5/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||50000tons /Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RD-DI004
- Ventilation Mode: Mechanical Ventilation
- Air Contact Form: Wet
- Tower Shape: Round
- Application Fields: Iron and Steel Industries
- Condition: New
- Fire Classification: M2
- Transport Package: Bundles /Pallets
- Origin: Hebei
- Cooling Method: Cross Flow
- Material: FRP
- Air Contact Way: Closed
- Noise Level: Ultra Low
- Certification: UR, ISO, CE
- Oxygen Index: 42
- Trademark: Ruide
- Specification: 100x500, 1200x600, 915x900
- HS Code: 39211200
- If you searching for "Drift Eliminators" , "Cooling Tower Drift Eliminators" or "Heavy Duty Drift Eliminators", while looking for cooling tower drift eliminator suppliers, Cooling Tower Products Can Help! We sell PVC, Cellular and other types of cooling tower drift eliminators. Our drift eliminators are designed to outlast O.E.M. and other aftermarket Dura Drift Eliminators for Evapco, Marley and BAC cooling towers
- Film fills to fit any application, any water quality level.
- Widest range of flute geometries to control fouling.
- High thermal performance options.
- New tower construction as well as retrofit applications.
anti-fouling film type fill consists of thermoformed corrugated sheets made of rigid polyvinyl chloride (PVC), impervious to decay, fungus and biological attack. The sheets are bonded to form modules which can be dimensioned to fit any application.
AAFNCS fill combines properties related to a media's ability to allow substances to migrate through it, while maintaining thermal efficiency- this then allows for the use of film fill where fouling risks occur.
Each module consists of vertically channeled flat and corrugated surfaces, which essentially avoids contact between the sheets, thus eliminating water concentration. The horizontal corrugations and their location within the sheet promote optimum mixing of air and water. The flutes in the AAFNCS fill are vertically and aerodynamically shaped resulting in a reduction of pressure drop
XCEL Today, virtually every eliminator is a nesting cellular PVC type design. XCEL is a more advanced design that meets or exceeds today's demanding specifications for drift emissions without sacrificing fan horsepower. Now drift rates are reduced to half of the original XCEL with equivalent pressure drop.
The eliminator discharge angle is important enough to warrant two separate eliminator designs-one for crossflow and one for counterflow towers. Tests show the air direction leaving the eliminator is extremely important-imperfect designs create additional work for the fan.