FRP Cooling Tower Wall Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $13.9 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $13.9/ Square Meter|
- Type: FRP Profile
- Surface Treatment: Coated
- Special Use: Wear Resistant Steel
- Origin: Hengshui
- Standard: AISI, GB
- Technique: Putruled
- Trademark: HengRun
- HS Code: 73091000
1) Economical energy consumption
2) Intensity and rigidity good for air-proofing, lower noise levels, waterproof
3) Distensible with heat
FRP corrugated plate and the plate is a production of automated machinery to replace hand-paste system wave tank wall and flat bottom plate of a plate, the engineering design and practical use of more flexible choice of units, the manufacturer faster delivery, installation unit installation more convenient, efficient cooling tower to improve product quality and production efficiency, reduce production costs. Colors, wave plates and plate sizes can be customized according to customer special requirements.
1) Thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm
2) Color: Clear, lake blue, sky blue, light green, opal.
The heating insulation FRP (SMC) roof tile is 2-layers tile, which is made of SMC in up surface layers and polyphenyl board in the down layer. It is a new building material which is produced solely by our advanced equipment and technology.
It is cheaper than the other roof materials (the price is about 1/3 of aluminum board) and has more advanced features. Comparing with traditional roof materials, the tile has the following distinguished features:
(1) It is more durable and has better heat insulation than ordinary tiles by adding chemical anti-aging additive agents like Ultraviolet Radiation Absorption Agent, Shielding Effect Agent, Oxidation Resistance Agent, Modifying Agent in the surface layer and the Shielding Effect paint in the core layer. Those Chemical agents can effectively convert the ultraviolet energy into thermal radiation with the simultaneous release of energy or avoid the damage by ultraviolet and stop the penetration of sun light.
(2) It has the feature of its sound insulation and it is lighter than ordinary materials because of its foam sructure. Echoed by the sound wave in the porous materials, the air will strike in porous cell wall. The sound energy will release caused by friction and refaction. With this outstanding feature of sound insulation, the tile can absorb the mass sound.
(3) It is convenient for fixing by the characteristics of the tile itself.
(4) It has the distinguished advantage characteristics in acid-proof, alkali-proof, erode-proof. More over, special formula and technology have been applied to the production of the tile, the service life can last more than 20 years in the semitropical area.
(5) It is stronger and more tenacious than traditional roof tile by adopting the special processing techniques-vertical biaxial tension in cohesion of the molecule.